Tuesday, August 12, 2008

For the love of the joker and the re birth of Harely Quinn


First of all 2 posts in one day!!! thats mysterious and umm!! crazy.. but isnt that what Iam anyway!!!!
Second a very huge tribute and Goodbye to Mr Ledger .. its a bit too late but he is a talent I just havent seen untill I saw Batman the dark knight!!!..see I loved the joker in the first batman movie ever made and in the comics...but
Mr Ledger her introduced a new Joker, the darker side of the Joker, if you are a fan comic you would know what hell Iam going about here!!!

Besides Iam in love with another joker, two jokers in your life you say!!!! yes!! one tender joker a lovely romantic joker and the other one we all know from the dc comic book...and also with me Harley quin is reborn. yes I love her , she is basically super!!!.. she loves the joker she does all she can to be with him ... and she is allllllll mad about him , which is the same love story Iam going thru here,Id do strange things for my joker... I simply love him.. he is my life ,, just like Harely loves the joker..
I guess love is the best meaning to this story
and For the love of the joker
Ledger I take my hat off for you and salute you
May God Bless you
The end

2 comments:

M.Nassif said...

as it's a triangle with a theory , life I mean :P
I'm sorry to tell u that despite his magnificent act in the movie I do not think ledger is having a good time right now

Crazygirl said...

yeah I know he isnt ahh well...what can we say!!!!